You, a glass, a map, oh my!
Twice a year there's an event that brings two lovers together; you & wine. In the lovely little elbow of Santa Barbara County is the quaint little town of Lompoc, California, where one day each in May and November, you get to wine for $40 dollars. The next event is May 6th, 2018. This magic ticket ride includes free tastings at over a dozen wine tasting rooms all around Lompoc, from the "Wine Ghetto" to Midtown to the Sta. Rita Hills Wine Center. You also get:
- • Exclusive Sip Lompoc logo glass
- • Printed map of all of our wine destinations
- • A reusable and recyclable logo wine tote (sometimes black is the "new green")
- • $10 in Sip Lompoc Bucks to spend as you travel through your Sip Lompoc passport
- • $5 Food Voucher for lunch
- • A bottle of water
- • and karma points because the proceeds go to a local non-profit.
Tickets On Sale Now!
Tickets are on sale at the Lompoc Valley Chamber of Commerce, 111 South I St., Surf Connection, 1307 North H St. #C, and Just 2 Sweet Candy Creations and Events, 703 E. Ocean Ave.
For more information, contact the Lompoc Valley Chamber at (805) 736-4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.